Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back and am roaring to get started blogging again.  There has been so much going on in my life that I must admit that I have barely been exercising, but I have done some great reading on Plant Based protein vs. Meat Based protein.  And the great thing about that is that they are both recognized by the body as the same type of protein for building muscle and many top super athletes are strictly plant based protein athletes i.e.- Scott Tinley (Iron-Man Winner i believe 6 times).  Just wanted to post a quick note and see what anyone else has to say about the plant based protein vs. meat protein.  I am not converting yet but some foods like gummi bears which I love now sort of gross me out since I just found out they come from the hoofs of animals to make the gelatin.

Jonathan Schauss, PT

No comments:

Post a Comment